Laughing Giraffe Queens Of Hearts      

Go Back   Laughing Giraffe > SCHLEICH and OTHER TOY ANIMALS > SAFARI LTD. ONLY
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 8th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmo19 View Post
Wildlife Wonders:

Chimpanzee
Red Kangaroo
Ostrich

Incredible Creatures:

Piranha
Arapaima
Gharial
Japanese Spider Crab
Coconut Crab
Striped Skunk
Beaver
Naked Mole Rat
African Porcupine
Gila Monster

Wild Safari Wildlife:

New Hippopotamus
Wildebeest
Gazelle
Bongo Antelope
Male Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee Baby
Red Kangaroo
Anaconda
New Mandrill

Wild Safari North American Wildlife:

White-Tailed Deer Buck
White-Tailed Deer Doe
White-Tailed Deer Fawn
New River Otter
Wolverine
Porcupine
Musk Ox

Wings of the World:

Lappet-Faced Vulture
Scarlet Macaw
Passenger Pigeon

Wild Safari Sea Life:

Sea Otter
Male Californian Sea Lion
Female Californian Sea Lion
Baby Californian Sea Lion
Gentoo Penguin
Black-Tipped Reef Shark
Sand Tiger Shark

Wild Safari Dinosaurs:

Parasaurolophus
Iguanodon
Ankylosaurus
Elasmosaurus
Ichthyosaurus
You're asking for dinos that have been produced again and again! Why not asking for dinos they never made? Like:
- Incisivosaurus
- Mononykus
- Protoceratops?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 8th September 2011, 09:56 PM
deanmo19 deanmo19 is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
You're asking for dinos that have been produced again and again! Why not asking for dinos they never made? Like:
- Incisivosaurus
- Mononykus
- Protoceratops?
Oh yeah… and Protoceratops.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 9th September 2011, 09:24 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmo19 View Post
Oh yeah… and Protoceratops.
I hope so!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 3rd October 2011, 02:48 PM
Andy DC's Avatar
Andy DC Andy DC is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 493
Default

is there no news yet about 2012 releases?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 4th October 2011, 07:36 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Toobs
1- LOST LINERS
a) RMS Titanic
b) RMS Lusitania
c) HMHS Britannic
d) CPL Empress of Ireland
e) FL Normandie
f) IL Andrea Doria
g) RMS Carpathia
h) RMS Ivernia
i) HMHS Galeka
j) USL Great Eastern

2- WARSHIPS
a) Bismarck
b) Hood
c) Yamato
d) Dreadnought
e) USS Arizona
f) USS Constitution
g) Kursk
h) USS California
i) ?
j) ?

3- EXTINCT BY MANKIND
a) Tasmanian Wolf
b) Passenger Pigeon
c) Partula Turgida Snail
d) Dodo
e) Quagga
f) Pyrenean Ibex
g) Baiji Dolphin
h) Dinornis
i) Great Auk
j) Carolina Budgie
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 4th October 2011, 07:46 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
Toobs
1- LOST LINERS
a) RMS Titanic
b) RMS Lusitania
c) HMHS Britannic
d) CPL Empress of Ireland
e) FL Normandie
f) IL Andrea Doria
g) RMS Carpathia
h) RMS Ivernia
i) HMHS Galeka
j) USL Great Eastern

2- WARSHIPS
a) Bismarck
b) Hood
c) Yamato
d) Dreadnought
e) USS Arizona
f) USS Constitution
g) Kursk
h) USS California
i) ?
j) ?

3- EXTINCT BY MANKIND
a) Tasmanian Wolf
b) Passenger Pigeon
c) Partula Turgida Snail
d) Dodo
e) Quagga
f) Pyrenean Ibex
g) Baiji Dolphin
h) Dinornis
i) Great Auk
j) Carolina Budgie
I'll add the Dorsetshire in my list of warships for the toob.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 8th October 2011, 09:27 PM
dansdinosaurs's Avatar
dansdinosaurs dansdinosaurs is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: US
Posts: 100
Default

Bowhead, your list looks awesome, but I have doubts about whether Safari would create Toobs for any of them. They typically manufacture products with young children in mind, and the implication of death/war probably wouldn't go over well with some parents.
__________________
DansDinosaurs.com
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 9th October 2011, 05:51 AM
HyenaSean HyenaSean is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Eastend, Saskatchewan
Posts: 353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansdinosaurs View Post
Bowhead, your list looks awesome, but I have doubts about whether Safari would create Toobs for any of them. They typically manufacture products with young children in mind, and the implication of death/war probably wouldn't go over well with some parents.
Agreed, you're better off hoping for a Japanese company like Bandai to make a set (I know one of them made sets of famous ships or seomthing like that at one point, as well as planes).

Honestly, I think those toobs would go well beyond what Safari would normally produce.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 9th October 2011, 07:28 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyenaSean View Post
Agreed, you're better off hoping for a Japanese company like Bandai to make a set (I know one of them made sets of famous ships or seomthing like that at one point, as well as planes).

Honestly, I think those toobs would go well beyond what Safari would normally produce.
And what about lost liners like Titanic or Empress Of Ireland?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 9th October 2011, 11:32 PM
HyenaSean HyenaSean is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Eastend, Saskatchewan
Posts: 353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
And what about lost liners like Titanic or Empress Of Ireland?
What about them? That kind of specific toob still seems a little outside of what Safari would normally do (plus, would there be licensing issues?).
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.