Laughing Giraffe

Laughing Giraffe (http://www.laughinggiraffe.com/index.php)
-   HET RUILCENTER - THE TRADING CENTER (http://www.laughinggiraffe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Schleich Tropical Fish (http://www.laughinggiraffe.com/showthread.php?t=5765)

drnarayanan 4th September 2011 03:28 PM

Schleich Tropical Fish
 
I am willing to trade

16251 - Racoon butterfly fish [ retired and VHTF ]
16252 - Threadfin butterfly fish [ retired and VHTF ]

for any vintage schleichs . Pls. PM me if u have any .

Bowhead Whale 8th September 2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drnarayanan (Post 62860)
I am willing to trade

16251 - Racoon butterfly fish [ retired and VHTF ]
16252 - Threadfin butterfly fish [ retired and VHTF ]

for any vintage schleichs . Pls. PM me if u have any .

Do you have the following Schleich:

- 1998 Golden Eagle
- 1995 Ibex
- Matte wing-spreaded Bald Eagle?

drnarayanan 10th September 2011 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale (Post 62912)
Do you have the following Schleich:

- 1998 Golden Eagle
- 1995 Ibex
- Matte wing-spreaded Bald Eagle?

I have all the 3 , but 1 each - no doubles .

Bowhead Whale 13th September 2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drnarayanan (Post 62920)
I have all the 3 , but 1 each - no doubles .

I see. I asked you that because they are still in the store I know of. I could have bought them for you.

drnarayanan 15th September 2011 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale (Post 62945)
I see. I asked you that because they are still in the store I know of. I could have bought them for you.

Hi Valerie , can u just send me the store's link ? Or can u take pics. of the whole schleich unit in the shop and send me ? I am curious to know what other animals are there .:smile:

Bowhead Whale 15th September 2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drnarayanan (Post 62984)
Hi Valerie , can u just send me the store's link ? Or can u take pics. of the whole schleich unit in the shop and send me ? I am curious to know what other animals are there .:smile:

Well, for now, by memory, they have:
Made in Portugal
1- Grey Whales (calves and adults)
2- Humpback whales (calves and adults)
3- Sperm Whales (adults only)
4- Whale Shark
5- Great White Shark
6- Blue Shark
7- Walrus
8- Dolphin
9- Killer Whales (calves and adults)

Wild animals
1- Sea Lion
2- Polar Bears (cubs and adults)
3- Arctic fox
4- Ibex (both recent and retired)
5- Bald Eagle (both recent and retired)
6- Golden Eagle (retired)
7- Mallard Ducks (males, females, ducklings)
8- Lions (all recent, all males, females and cubs)
9- Tigers (all recent, all males, females and cubs)
10- African Elephants (whole family)
11- Asian Elephants (whole family)
12- Wolverine
13- Giraffes (all recent, many molds)
14- Warthogs (whole family)
15- Meerkats (whole family)
16- Male Hippopotamus
17- Black Rhinoceros
18- Zebras (whole family)
19- Yak
20- American Bison
21- Mother Kangaroo
22- Crocodile (2007)
23- Grizzly bears (whole family)
24- White Swan
25- Galapagos Tortoises (mother and baby)

Domestic animals
1- Frog
2- Mouse
3- Rat
4- Turtle
5- All horses (or almost all)
6- All bovines (or almost all)
7- Blue Rooster (made in Germany)
8- Golden Hen
9- Many rabbits
10- Many dog breeds
11- Many cats

Fantasy
1- Unicorn
2- Pegasus
3- Many elves
4- Green Dragon
5- Big Black Dragon
6- Big White Dragon
7- Baby Dragon in (fake) amethyst
8- All the "characters with animals", except chinese dragon set
9- Big castle

Others
1- Many smurfs
2- Many cowboys and indians
3- A few trees

I'll see if they have a net site.

Bowhead Whale 15th September 2011 06:31 PM

I forgot about prehistory:
1- T-Rex (both big and small)
2- Apatosaurus (both big and small)
3- Euoplocephalus
4- Glyptodon
5- Megatherium
6- Macrauchenia
7- Ananguera
8- Quetzalcoatlus (recent only)
9- Cave Bear
10- Triceratops (not sure, Schleich dinos being mixed up with Papo dinos in the store)
11- Velociraptor
12- Allosaurus

drnarayanan 15th September 2011 07:17 PM

Wow ....thank you so much for the big list Valerie .:smile: See the PM now .

Bowhead Whale 20th September 2011 05:43 PM

I forgot to mention the Okapi, the Tapir, the Gazelles and the Roebuck family. They have them also.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.