PDA

View Full Version : Extinct animal made

Bowhead Whale
28th May 2010, 07:47 PM
As the other poll failed, I'm posting this one. What extinct animal would you like to be made?

Bowhead Whale
28th May 2010, 07:55 PM
I, personnally, voted for the Steller Seacow, even though the snail is a close runner-up in my faves list.

HKHollinstone
29th May 2010, 06:32 AM
I voted for Aurochs, they are amazing creatures and so huge too 6.6 ft at their shoulder. It would be cool to see a model of this.

HyenaSean
29th May 2010, 05:18 PM
Seeing as I already have several Sea Cows, Thylacines, Dodos, Aurochs and Moas, I have to say the dolphin.

I also have a figure of the extinct Colobus monkey!

Wildheart
30th May 2010, 08:17 AM
Too many nice species!I can't choose easily...I will vote for the thylacine.
:biggrin:

Andy DC
30th May 2010, 09:47 AM
All lovely, but it had to be the dolphin, no manufacturer maked them or any other river dolphin!

Rio
30th May 2010, 02:52 PM
Has to be the Thylacine for me :)

Bowhead Whale
30th May 2010, 06:11 PM
Thylacine is on the lead, right now! Anymore voters for this poll?

jhudstone
1st June 2010, 09:32 PM
I have seen almost all the animals as figures (and have them) except for the Passenger Pidgeon

Andy DC
2nd June 2010, 08:32 AM
Where have you seen a baiji figure?

HyenaSean
2nd June 2010, 06:42 PM
Where have you seen a baiji figure?

Or the snail, for that matter?

Bowhead Whale
5th June 2010, 08:25 PM
I've never seen any Baiji or Partula Turgida snail figure. This is why I would like them be made! Dodos have been made by three companies already; why not give the chance to mopre extinct species being reprersented?

HyenaSean
6th June 2010, 06:04 PM
I've never seen any Baiji or Partula Turgida snail figure. This is why I would like them be made! Dodos have been made by three companies already; why not give the chance to mopre extinct species being reprersented?

At least 5--Club Earth, Safari, Papo, Innovative Kids and Primeval (whoever had that license). And there are probably others too.

I have 4 (didn't bother with that Papo one).

Bowhead Whale
8th June 2010, 06:31 PM
At least 5--Club Earth, Safari, Papo, Innovative Kids and Primeval (whoever had that license). And there are probably others too.

I have 4 (didn't bother with that Papo one).

I have the Papo one; the only dodo I have. I would be very curious to see The Club Earth, the Primeval and the Innovative Kids ones...

Bowhead Whale
9th June 2010, 06:55 PM
By the way, there are only 15 voters up to now. Anyone else wants to vote?