PDA

View Full Version : European Collecta dealers?

Potamus
9th May 2010, 03:26 PM
I was just looking at the 2010 news at TGF toys, and *thud* Dang, they have a lot of goodies. :biggrin: Only trouble is, they're in the US - which isn't that big a deal, but I prefer to shop a little closer to home when I can (shipping can take ages, and the different time zones make communication a great deal slower). So: does anyone know a trustworthy dealer in Europe that A: Carries farm life and wildlife as well as dinos ; B: Accepts paypal ; and C: Will actually get the 2010s this year?

(And no ebay plz - more trouble than it's worth.)

HKHollinstone
9th May 2010, 04:38 PM
These are some UK sites that I've used... "Happy Happy Sue" is good and excepts Paypal. I think "SP models" excepts Paypal. "Wonderland models". Only Wonderland Models and SP models sell Papo dinos, but Happy happy sue sells schleich dinos. Some of the 2010s aren't on their sites yet, but I've e-mailed them before and they say they will have a stock in soon.

HKHollinstone
9th May 2010, 04:45 PM
These are some UK sites that I've used... "Happy Happy Sue" is good and excepts Paypal. I think "SP models" excepts Paypal. "Wonderland models". Only Wonderland Models and SP models sell Papo dinos, but Happy happy sue sells schleich dinos. Some of the 2010s aren't on their sites yet, but I've e-mailed them before and they say they will have a stock in soon.
I mean "accept":redface: :rolleyes:

HKHollinstone
10th May 2010, 06:14 AM
I'm sorry, I've just seen this was CollectA you were after! What's got into me?
Well, wonderland models does sell a small range of them and SP Models sells them too, quite a good stock, I think SP Models will be getting the 2010s. Also Toys N Fun has CollectA.