PDA

View Full Version : Printer: Under the sea

irnm2001
28th February 2010, 10:45 PM
I have changed the display on the printer. Our printer has been invated by my daughter's new Mermaids. They are very cool. I have to admit that I like the old King Neptue best, he looks wiser. I like the Evil Queen.....Enjoy

Mad Nick

Rona
1st March 2010, 12:28 AM
Very nice merpeople! It's very generous of you to let them live on your printer. :smile:

I think the eyes on the seahorses look strange.

Tiermann
1st March 2010, 12:35 AM
Great looking display. The series has turned out to be nicer than I had suspected it would. I agree on the old King and the new Witch.

irnm2001
1st March 2010, 03:08 AM
Very nice merpeople! It's very generous of you to let them live on your printer. :smile:

I think the eyes on the seahorses look strange.

Maybe it is the eyelashes.

Mad Nick

berkwit
1st March 2010, 09:34 AM
Great display! It's a good thing you printer is waterproof with all these underwater and snow settings. :biggrin:

Erik
1st March 2010, 10:37 AM
I have to admit that I like the old King Neptue best, he looks wiser.

Mad Nick

You're absolutely right!!!

Heronimus
2nd March 2010, 05:04 AM
Probably after I have watched the Percy Jackson movie, I think ths mer-prince the coolest. The overall look of the black mer-witch is great, but I am getting bored by the new hemispheric eyes which have been extensively used in the dragon's land theme or other evil pirate.:redface:

Helen
3rd March 2010, 01:05 AM
The merpeople sets are wonderful but like most I prefer the old "Neptune".

Mainly because his beard is far more appropriate for a merman of his age and stature. Although maybe "Neptune" had his flowing beard trimmed by a sub.

I think sometimes the weird eyes would be fine, but they like some other facial features have been overused in the klicky world.

I hope that your printer survives all the moisture it's been exposed to this winter.

Janette.
3rd March 2010, 01:37 AM
I too was concerned about the printer however the display is very nice. I really like the merpeople them. It has some interesting elements. The evil queen is on my "must have" list. All the others are on the "wish list." As the "must have" list now exceeds my budget I will probably never get to the "wish list". :frown:
Cheers
Janette