PDA

View Full Version : New 2010 Papo Dinosaur

HKHollinstone
4th December 2009, 04:22 PM
I just found this http://www.springfair.com/page.cfm/Action=Exhib/ExhibID=6455 a new dinosaur, what do you guys think??

stecal
4th December 2009, 04:34 PM
thanks for the link didint realise papo and schleich were there im going to the spring fair for my job so will check them both out

Kikimalou
4th December 2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the link HKH:smile:.

I was afraid with the Papo's oddviraptor but I feel better now.:rolleyes:

A great figure I guess :cool:

esle9
4th December 2009, 11:08 PM
I think it looks great, very detailed.

Gab
5th December 2009, 02:53 AM
Bizarre Dino,

philter4
5th December 2009, 03:25 AM
I like it, again it makes me think of a prehistoric diorama, or maybe just collecting dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals.

HKHollinstone
5th December 2009, 07:08 AM
I like it also.:smile: I wonder if they'll be more Dinosaurs or whether it's just this one and the horrible Oviraptor this year. I was hoping they'd bring out a larger dinosaur, like a Brontosaurus or something...:rolleyes:

thanks for the link didint realise papo and schleich were there im going to the spring fair for my job so will check them both out

That would be great, Stecal, if you could check them out at the Spring Fair.:cool:

WILLYBACOBOY
5th December 2009, 12:40 PM
Now that is a strange looking dinosaur!
Never saw him before, and never heard of it!

Andy DC
5th December 2009, 02:47 PM
This is a very unusual dinsoaur.lt varies the line a little bit and seperates it from Schleich. I think I will get it when it comes out!

HKHollinstone
5th December 2009, 04:28 PM
Now that is a strange looking dinosaur!
Never saw him before, and never heard of it!

I don't think I'd ever heard of it either. I tell you what though this model looks more like a Achelousaurus than a Pachyrhinosaurus. Look them up on Wikipedia and compare pictures.