PDA

View Full Version : 2009 calendar animal replicas.

lucky luke
25th October 2009, 10:27 PM
The year is ending soon, and 2010 is at our door I already work on that of the new année.Je together 12 pictures of my animals that I took during the year and I realize that specifically. I use figures for all brands combined that I draw for a photo shoot because I states that following a certain theme in my window the other are stored in boxes in plastique.Voici the outcome of this year.
North America.

irnm2001
25th October 2009, 11:38 PM
Bien fait, merci de partager.

Well done, thanks for sharing.

Mad Nick

WILLYBACOBOY
26th October 2009, 12:59 AM
That looks really good and nice Luke!

drnarayanan
26th October 2009, 04:24 AM
Very nice Luke :smile: Keep it up .

Kikimalou
26th October 2009, 07:27 AM
trés trés sympa Lucky Luke. :smile:

Kiryuha
26th October 2009, 10:29 AM
Yeah, well done LukE!
Could you give a link to a higher resolution version of the calendar?

lucky luke
26th October 2009, 10:07 PM
Thank you guys makes me happy that my calendar you plaises.Chaque times when I have time, or a new number, I imagine a place or a place on our beautiful planet and I took a picture with accessories to make a editing of a scene as if I was in a safari picture and I came to the cliche that every professional photographer to take dream. (To each his delirium.) It takes me less space than duorama.j 'using Picture It! Microsoft outdated version of 2002 photos to give a painting effect. My grand son 16 years always tells me to change it but I'm used to it now and I get a fairly good résultats.Dans I like the magnification effect, it softened the picture and makes the best ' atmosphere and one notices that have less than jouets.J 've seen the montages are great Andres root user does it as a program to achieve them?? reply with quote ...