PDA

View Full Version : RSPCA animals figures from the UK

Schleichzoo
24th February 2009, 02:01 PM
Hi everyone

I came across some new animals figurines available here in the UK! I was surprised because I never saw them in any shop and also surprised because they look really good.

They are sold to promote the UK animals Chairty RSPCA and some of the animals such as the horse, squirrel and rhino look really good. I am sure the lion family and adult rhino look similar to past Schleich models.

Anyway thought I would share. the last photo are of some chinese made animals which include antelopes.....

HyenaSean
24th February 2009, 06:27 PM
Those are produced by Procon, now known as CollectA (as shown on the packaging).

They have a much wider line, most of which is also available individually.

Also, that baboon in the package seems to like the hyena a little too much :wink:

Schleichzoo
24th February 2009, 08:48 PM
Those are produced by Procon, now known as CollectA (as shown on the packaging).

They have a much wider line, most of which is also available individually.

Also, that baboon in the package seems to like the hyena a little too much :wink:

thanks for the info...
I jus tlooked them up and found this website. Anyone interested in seeing the entire range of animals should look at this website:

http://www.endlessgames.com/ns-CollectAWildLife.html

Thanks for giving me the name of the range Sean!

pm64
24th February 2009, 10:01 PM
Hi Schleichzoo,

collectA have their own website and this year they are producing, as new animals, a lama an american bison, 2 koalas, 2 wolves and also many dinosaurs...and also a lot of cats and dogs...
I have purchased the ass,the flamingo,the cobra and the hereford cattle family, the rhinos, the zebra,the hen and the cock, the scottish cattle(female and baby)...they look very nice.
What I like is what it seems to be a bunch of japan-made plastic animals, very well done, Tetsujiin can u help with the translation and let us know this range of japan-made animals?
Thanks for showing us!
paolo

Schleichzoo
24th February 2009, 10:53 PM
Hi Schleichzoo,

collectA have their own website and this year they are producing, as new animals, a lama an american bison, 2 koalas, 2 wolves and also many dinosaurs...and also a lot of cats and dogs...
I have purchased the ass,the flamingo,the cobra and the hereford cattle family, the rhinos, the zebra,the hen and the cock, the scottish cattle(female and baby)...they look very nice.
What I like is what it seems to be a bunch of japan-made plastic animals, very well done, Tetsujiin can u help with the translation and let us know this range of japan-made animals?
Thanks for showing us!
paolo

Hi Paolo

Thanks for this information - can you send me the link to this website by any chance?

I thought only Schleich, papo and safari existed today who make animals in detail and sell them individually i didnt realise there is a whole new world of COllectA. I would only be interested in hoofed animals such as antelope etc with them. Would love to see their website....

thanks!

Tiermann
24th February 2009, 11:03 PM
They are at http://www.procon-uk.com/
their site is pretty slow loading but has attractive graphics

HyenaSean
25th February 2009, 01:44 AM
Actually, the website is now collecta.biz--the now proper name of the company. But the procon name still redirects there.

Schleichzoo
25th February 2009, 09:38 AM
Actually, the website is now collecta.biz--the now proper name of the company. But the procon name still redirects there.

many thanks....

pm64
25th February 2009, 03:12 PM
Hi Schleiczoo, HyeanaSean was faster than me!
You will find out that it is VERY slow to opennnyou have to be patient...they have no antelopes for the moment( everyone's dream!) but let's hope in the future!

tetsujin
25th February 2009, 07:58 PM
Hi Schleichzoo,

.....What I like is what it seems to be a bunch of japan-made plastic animals, very well done, Tetsujiin can u help with the translation and let us know this range of japan-made animals?
Thanks for showing us!
paolo

Hello Paolo and Schleichzoo. I can't do a translation from written
Japanese, but my father can, as he is mostly fluent in reading and
writing that language. Of course, since the webpage in question
never fully loads, the point is moot...!!!

pm64
26th February 2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks Tetsujin,
anybody help is welcome!
p

WILLYBACOBOY
26th February 2009, 11:50 PM
Thanks for showing us a new range of animals to collect.
The site opens up really slowly,annoying,pffft.

HyenaSean
27th February 2009, 02:31 PM
Thanks for showing us a new range of animals to collect.
The site opens up really slowly,annoying,pffft.

Oh yeah, that site is absolutely awful--the old version was much quicker. But then, the company hadn't exploded into the scene the way it has (I am more interested in their dinos/prehistorics, of which they are releasing an unprecedented 26 figures this year!).